Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My little empress goes to "cool"...

On our way out the door we snapped a photo in between whining.
AFTER "cool" she was eager to show off what they learned today. She actually stopped crying a few times to enjoy art, snacks, and a buggy ride. Other than that...all tears and wails. I hope it gets better tomorrow because I was crying harder than her when I dropped her off.
Million dollar smile
Her 1st day outfit was complete ONLY after I took the squeakers out of her squeaky shoes...can you imagine a room full of crying toddlers and LE walking around in SQUEAKY shoes...ugh!
She's learning to pose for pictures...she gets this real serious intent look on her face until she hears the camera shutter...THEN she smiles and giggles. (I had to fool her a couple of times into thinking I was done to catch a smile.)



post signature


1 comment:

Goosegirl said...

Oh My!!!! Tiffany, LE is just precious! Her first day outfit is adorable as are all the things you make her. What a doll baby!