Monday, July 28, 2008

Don't you wish these were YOUR school clothes?




LE has absolutely no need for new clothes but since her sister has gotten soooo picky about what goes on her body...my creative outlet (sewing children's clothes) must be put to use somewhere else...so LE is the beneficiary.

I actually stole this idea from here (scroll down) and I love Sandy Henderson's fabric and ideas. She sews her flowers on with a straight stitch and leaves lots of raw edges so that it will fray and look distressed after its washed. I just cut the flowers from some funky prints I had.


This was a fun quickie project so feel free to pull out those old jumpers and jeans and give them a redo!


post signature

1 comment:

Carley P said...

Tiffany, Congrats on finishing the quilt! It looks awesome, I know you are proud to check that one off of your list!

Also, did you make the bubble with the strawberries?

-carley