Monday, July 28, 2008

Just a hangin' around kind of day...

My poor backyard with NO GRASS...hm hm hm. But we have some kind of awesome tree house. I figure the kids will remember the tree house...not the grass when they're grown. I'm hoping.
I think they could live up there for weeks...see that cooler? Full of junkfood and drinks they sneak out of the house. BTW-this picture is a framer because RC is ACTUALLY saying more than 2 nice words to his sister. (But only because I threatened to make the Guinnea Pig go MIA if he doesn't straighten up and fly right.) Oh and they are eating those wonderful popsicles we ate millions of when we are kids. The ones in a long plastic sleeve that would give you cracks in the corners of your mouth if you ate too many. LOVE THOSE!
Oops! Now they've seen me out with the camera...RC'll probably go back to scowling at his sis now that he sees me lookin'
******************************************
Mondays are tough. The pool's closed. We live at the pool in the summer...easy entertainment, friends always on hand, cool water, etc.

So today, my sweet chillen had to find there own fun. They tried a lemonade stand (we live on a VERY QUIET street), they made glow in the dark soap, RC memorized the first 20 presidents, they cleaned out their closets, designed a playhouse for LE, and then just sat in the tree house because it was too hot to do anything else.

Bless their little hearts cuz mama was busy making the most of LE's naptime...and don't nobody mess with naptime!



post signature

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Totally agree with you about naptime!

Carley P said...

I was hoping to see pictures from the water park, you know I am infatuated with your daily activities...aka your "stalker". j/k.

I put the flowers on Evie's jumper today-I used ribbon instead of ric rac. I'm headed to the beach on Thurs. I will call you next week about making that dress with the capped sleeves (the one ruby spilt popsicle on).