
Meet the newest member of the Clark family..."Mounds Friedman Clark".
My middle son has begged for a pet of his own for months. He researched all kinds and finally settled on a Cavy (that's a guinnea pig for all you folks out there). He talked about this critter for EVER. The whole family knows way more about these things than WE EVER WANTED TO KNOW...all because RC has a one-track-mind. I am so NOT an animal lover and dragged my feet and set up all these goals and chores RC had to do in order to get the furry little poop machine (thinking he would NEVER meet the criteria). I SHOULD KNOW BETTER! I gave birth to this boy and I have raised him from a little munchkin...the minute I caved and said "Yes...IF..."" I should have known his determined little self would find a way! He raised all the money and kept his room spotless for 2 months (trully a feat) and behaved himself...
Well...welcome to the family Mounds...you know, he IS kinda cute in an earless bunny kind of way.
PS- The name...Mounds because RC says he reminds him of the candy bar...and Friedman because of our dear friend Hayley Friedman in California who ate Kui on a mission trip to Peru (that's Guinnea pig) and does a fantastic immitaion of cooked kui on a plate! Here's to you Hayley!
My middle son has begged for a pet of his own for months. He researched all kinds and finally settled on a Cavy (that's a guinnea pig for all you folks out there). He talked about this critter for EVER. The whole family knows way more about these things than WE EVER WANTED TO KNOW...all because RC has a one-track-mind. I am so NOT an animal lover and dragged my feet and set up all these goals and chores RC had to do in order to get the furry little poop machine (thinking he would NEVER meet the criteria). I SHOULD KNOW BETTER! I gave birth to this boy and I have raised him from a little munchkin...the minute I caved and said "Yes...IF..."" I should have known his determined little self would find a way! He raised all the money and kept his room spotless for 2 months (trully a feat) and behaved himself...
Well...welcome to the family Mounds...you know, he IS kinda cute in an earless bunny kind of way.
PS- The name...Mounds because RC says he reminds him of the candy bar...and Friedman because of our dear friend Hayley Friedman in California who ate Kui on a mission trip to Peru (that's Guinnea pig) and does a fantastic immitaion of cooked kui on a plate! Here's to you Hayley!

No comments:
Post a Comment