I made these yesterday for MR. She picked out all the scraps that went into them (therefore I hope she will wear them) and helped me cut off the jeans. I love this pattern because you can personalize it so many ways with the choice of fabric. We chose NOT to add patch appliques because we wanted to finish quickly but you could add them. We cut off jeans that had grown too short but you could use colored denim or twill shorts from Target as well. The pattern came from www.youcanmakethis.com (It was an ebook I purchased) Once you know how to make them it would be EASY PEASY to make them in any size ...even grownup if you're into that!
She has worn them 2 days in a row and it's funny how her little attitude changes to SASSY when she puts them on!

No comments:
Post a Comment