I have been stalking the postman everyday waiting on my Pleated Beauty Bag to arrive in the mail from my swap partner and it came yesterday!!!! This bag is one of only a very few I took the time to comment on when I saw it on Flickr because the brown ric rac grabbed my eye. (well, of course it did) I also love the redness of it!
Amy also sent me a neat recipe for vegan carrot cake and since I am steadily heading the semi- vegan direction, I can't wait to try it. One question...where do I find spelt flour? Oh- one cool thing you probably didn't know about me was that my wedding cake was....CARROT CAKE!!!! Amy- we must be soul sistas!
MR is modeling the bag and I have already had to confiscate it from her room! I can't wait to take it shopping!

3 comments:
Tiffany,
I mill my own flour (sometimes) for bread, muffins, tortillas, cookies... you name it! I get my grain from The Bread Beckers... they're in Altanta but I'm SURE there is a co-op in Columbus. Go to their website. You can order the SPELT and then you'll need a mill to turn it into flour... but it's super easy & super fast! It's a good investment! They also offer classes that are VERY interesting and fun... they feed you the entire time... something that I love!
CUTE!!
Tiff, if you have Trader Joes grocery stores out your way, they carry spelt flour. I usually just buy it at our local organic co-op grocery store. But then, this is CA and we have them on every corner. LOL!!!
And I didn't know you were going vegan! I would do the same thing however I would have to sit alone in my closet devouring steak once in a while! HAHAHAHA!!!!!
Ok, back to work altering prom gowns........
Hugs, Sivje
TC,
Valerie's Mom is the leaders of the local Bread Becker's co-op. If you want to order wheat let me know I will give you her info. I love taking Eli to her house on Monday mornings, because there is always the smell of fresh baked bread as soon as I get out of the car. Val's mom also does one on one classes on the whole hippie bread making stuff.
Post a Comment