We had a very laid back weekend. The boys were camping part of the time while we girls just hung around. Got a little crafting done, though...
The top pictures are the bag I made from the McCall's 5598 pattern. I love this bag. The handles are what make it...you can carry it on your arm or on your shoulder by pulling the straps to make one long loop. very neat. Also, there is no flipping right side out with this one so you can make it with timtex to really be sturdy.
Artsy Crafty Babe has the coolest header on her blog...it was the inspiration behind the button flower pins. Aren't they cute?
And last but not least...MR and I made these squishy balloon balls yesterday. You use lentil beans and 3 balloons. They feel so good in your hands...she says she will use them to learn to juggle.
Hope your weekend was as relaxing as ours!




1 comment:
The bag turned out so cute! So did the buttons, I'll bet they were fun.
Post a Comment