This is one cool kid. All of my kids have some attribute that makes them interesting and unique (TRULLY!) and I think this one will make me famous one day! (I just hope he uses his powers for something good and wholesome and not for ...well, let's just leave it at that!)
This is the kid who used to stuff knives in the toaster oven, play in fireplace ashes, sit ON TOP of the refrigerator to eat cupcakes, climb onto the roof of our house to explore. ALL OF THIS BEFORE HE WAS 2!
Now, he is a pogo champion, ripstick extaordinaire, unicycling maniac, and who knows what he'll try next. He says he wants to be a Navy Seal & pilot, Army Ranger, and a Marine when he grows up. (Sorry- Air Force is missing out) I think he thinks he'll do all 4 at the same time. I no longer place limits on him...because who knows??? He rarely cries--even when he put the handle to his razor scooter THROUGH HIS FACE and he looks at you as if he is only "putting up with you" until he can move out and get his own apartment! He's always been an old man in a little boy's body and even has an alter ego; RC or "The Clank"! RC wore cowboys boots (on the wrong feet "cuz they feel better") and a polkadotted scarf tied around his neck like a cape to Mother's Morning Out until he started Kindergarten. And let me tell you there was a party at my house that morning!
But he loves his mama! And he's a genius! (And yes, I am partial...I AM his mama!) With that...enjoy the pictures.
PS- Lest you think I am playing favorites...all the critters will get a tribute in the coming days...so either bear with me or come back next week when I have moved on to something else! ;0)





No comments:
Post a Comment