Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Frock



Seems like I am seeing chevrons everywhere--in decor, on stationery, on clothing...so I decided to whip up a cute little smock for my WIllaJ.  I have been remiss in pulling out the Fall hand-me-down clothing this year...as well as the decorations so it felt like she NEEDED a new dress...
SHE ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT! 
With 2 older sister- we have plenty of little girl clothes around here...
but let me know if you are getting rid of little boy things---Grady is in a 3 or 4.
so this is my take on a peasant dress...elastic neckline, bell sleeves, ruffled hem.

and of course some PUMPKINS...not Jack-o-lanterns...this way she can wear it until Thanksgiving!
post signature

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful, you should sell these. Got my wreaths and love them. Am sure rieley's teachers will too.

Pruiksma's Progress said...

LOVE this!!!!!! I would buy one from you for my L-bug!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, Tiff! This little Jem probably was whipped up in an afternoon, wasn't it?

Blessings,
holly:)



Little Pink Rose said...

This is so cute!!! Absolutely LOVE the pumpkins!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff,
Did you use a specific pattern for baby girl's dress?

Thanks,
hollym.:)