I am always astounded at how soon my kids want to swim each year...March--they were ready! If the pool hadn't been green at that point I would have let them have at it just to see them come rushing back to me to snuggle them in a warm towel. But the weather has been perfect here lately so even I had a go of it this weekend...you'll just have to take my word for it since I wasn't able to catch myself on film...but here are the littles...enjoy.
sportin' a turban...of his own making!
Graygray- chillin'
Ruby--mid dive
Grady is getting braver and braver and finally has jumping from the top rock in our deep end down pat.
and for her grand finale...
Yes- my spunky little empress can back dive...she started swimming when she was 18 months...really swimming y'all...strokes and everything. She started the back dive and some flips last summer and this year she is 5 so who knows what she'll add to her repertoire?
PS...WillaJ starts lessons tomorrow and judging from her time in the water this weekend- it should be pretty loud. But who knows- she DOES what you tell her to do--but she's yellin' the whole time. I'm sure she will earn that popsicle Miss Julie gives out at the end of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment