Monday, April 23, 2012

Sociedad Honoraria Hispanica....huh?

Adams was inducted into the Spanish Honor Society last week...for having staright A's in every Spanish course he's ever taken.  And you guessed it- much of the ceremony was conducted in Spanish.  OMW.  I was lost but I am so proud of this boy who is flying through AP Spanish...as well as AP US History, AP Language Arts/Composition, and...CHINESE!  Not to mention football workouts, Senior Patrol Leader in BoyScouts, math team, Beta Club...


I love this shot--he wanted to wear his CHS bowtie to the induction ceremony so I was happy to oblige when he asked me to tie it....then he looked in the mirror and asked why it looked so small?  "It looks much bigger on Reames."  Hmmmmmmmm...could it be the size of your melon head makes it look small?  (& that Reames has a pea head?)

joking around...profile photo for jail.  yeah right.

Adams with the Envirothon team...that won at State.

and just joking around with friends.
post signature

3 comments:

lpiccoli said...

Awesome Adams!!!! Tiffany, can he teach my girls Chinese?? ;) Laura

Eva Domkowski said...

Que bueno! ;)

You should be so proud of him.

I'm teaching Caleb Spanish right now- just conversational. But still, how pathetic is it that my Chinese son knows more Spanish than Chinese?!

hollym.:) said...

Your Bigs are fine young men ans a beautiful young lady. It's so nice to see Tiffany and know that they have chosen a good path for their lives.