MaggieRuth has been taking formal riding lessons for nearly 3 years from Beth Miller (The best teacher on the planet!!) I really held back on letting her do this until she was a bit older...I knew she THOUGHT she wanted to ride but didn't think she was mature enough when she first started asking. And I didn't want to burn her out on a sport at too young an age. Well- who knows if I was right or not but she LOVES it now- even 3 years later and is so graceful a rider that I sometimes regret not letting her start earlier. Oh well...hindsight, huh? She sometimes asks to add another activity to her schedule and when I tell her she would have to give up her horseback...she backs right up and says no thankyou!
getting ready to enter the ring for the jumping competition...she just moved up to 18" rails.
Mags won a 1st place in both jumping and dressage...and a Blue ribbon over all. This was her first time at Poplar Place and she already wants to go back.
with Grey....her favorite Arabian
Gorgeous.
Miss Beth....we <3 you!!!
dressage in the rain....but who cares?

2 comments:
Congratulations, Mags!
Way to go!
Good job!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment