I'm done...I am so weary of this wait to bring our littlest one home...I could ...well...I could do a lot of things, but I'll tell you I can hardly even scroll down the page to look at her forlorn face anymore.
We are heading into day 6 of our wait for Travel Approval...and the aveage wait (3 weeks) is a long ways off. I keep hoping ours will be one of those that arrives freaky fast...like on day 7.
Please?
And no updates to be seen...I'd hoped we'd get something with updated measurements or one last peek at her precious face before we traveled...something to get me over the hump until I can climb on an airplane...
but nothin'...nada.
Please pray for my family and our sweet girl, Willa...I just can't see how we're ever going to get thru the next few weeks...
'OBX schoolcation' {respect for the Wrights}
5 years ago
7 comments:
I had almost this exact same blog post while we were waiting and waiting for word so that we could travel last fall. I totally know how you are feeling. Sending you lots and lots of prayers!
O don't I know! Our took 19 long days. I was sure it would come on day 8! Waiting is just so painful!
Tiffany, I know the wait is so hard, and it doesn't get any easier, even after adopting twice! Soon you will see sweet Willa's face and all this will be forgotten!!!! Hang in there and call me if you want to have a quick lunch and kill some time - my treat! :)
Laura
The Wait is long, but it's closer than it was...and before you know it, you'll be packed and on the plane!
We are on day 13 waiting for TA. I feel your pain! I hate the timing of CNY this year! Maybe we will meet in person yet! Sooner rather than later I hope!
I'm so there with you. Our article 5 gets picked up on the 11th and then the TA wait. To complicate it CNY is in there. Oh, so close but so far.
I think this last bit of wait is worse than the rest...
Praying for you all and looking forward to seeing pictures of sweet WJ with a smile instead of being forlorn!
Post a Comment