Mary with Gladney Center (our adoption agency) called yesterday to say our TA had arrived in the office...How did I want her to send it to us? FAST!!, I replied. So it will be in my hands this morning thanks to Fedex overnight. Our passports complete with visas from the Chinese Embassy will also arrive with the TA...and NOW we can go to China...NEXT WEEK!
Oh. My. Word.
I have cooking, cleaning, packing, and the writing of an instruction manual for our sitter to complete... I have treats for the kiddos while we are gone already bought but needing packaging. I stopped the mail for while we are gone and alerted the bank of our travel plans. I have LOTS of new MONEY for our fees and Chinese Renminbe (Yuan) already in hand. The baby is packed...me...not so much.
I'll get there...one task at a time but as always at this point in the planning...I can't believe I am going back to China...so surreal.
Hard to believe that in less than 2 weeks I will hold our baby girl in my arms. Bring it on!!!!
'OBX schoolcation' {respect for the Wrights}
5 years ago
6 comments:
So exciting! I can't wait to read all about Miss Willa! And I can't wait to go back to China again, either!
Have fun! I'm sure your sitter will hold down the fort for you here!
Such an awesome exciting feeling. I remember when we finally received ours. It was like a weight lifted. Woohoo
Wahoooooooooo!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!,
Yay!
Now about that manual for the sitter... how many pages do you think for yours? I'm afraid to look at the page count on mine. ;^)
WOW!
If I can hardly wait, I can only imagine what you must be feeling.
Oh so very soon!!!! :)
So excited for you!! It is finally here, although it seems like you just announced your adoption plans. Happy packing and safe travels. Can't wait to see the new addition!
Tracy
Post a Comment