Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Recap---

In No CERTAIN ORDER!!!

Many of you will remember that Reames has signed with a few companies to be sponsored in his triathlon endeavors...A huge box arrived on Christmas Eve packed full of goodies for him...and included was his long coveted wetsuit...Ruby was fascinated and kept rubbing his arm...saying he felt like a frog!?!?
It made me claustrophobic just looking at him.

ahh- the day after Christmas when the tree comes down...& I DO mean down...
we dismember it and carry it to the street!  Looks kinda like Grinch's tree to me.

The last year this stocking will hang empty...next year--full of goodies!

The Clamos Family Celebration

My brother was in rare form at our family gathering...telling fortunes...
he said I would have MANY CHILDREN...and grey hairs.
Man he's good- it already came true!

Big Girl Ruby at the candle light Christmas eve service...got to hold her own candle.

reading the story on Christmas eve...so sweet!

treats for Santa- (who happened to be at CVS buying batteries, of course!)

the aftermath on Christmas morn'

Ruby trying out her maaad wrestling skilz on Adams...pinned!

such sweet siblings...I hope they let WillaJane into their little club!

Will's stocking...a Walmart bag...I love ya babe--I'll do better next year!

Reames' treat for the family

Spider boy

sweetness in a smocked nighty!

holding back the troops on Christmas morning so I could take a picture

my Magpie...with her new teenage girl room makeover

Grady & Lily...or should I say Joseph & Mary at the St. Thomas pagenat

elves were B.U.S.Y. this year!

This is what the littles found in their room on Christmas Eve when it was time to go to sleep...
glow in the dark bracelets hung everywhere!

making snow angels

fishin' for cheerios

& kissin' under the mistletoe!

I hope your Christmas was as merry and bright as ours...it was hard to be with out our Willa but we celebrated the birth of our Savior and made some fun memories.  The decorations have all been put away as we get ready to celebrate 3 birthdays in January and pack for a BIG trip to China.  We should have our travel dates in the next few weeks and hope to leave early February.

God Bless.
post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love that candle light photo and the many children and grey hairs...too funny.