Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Hangover

ugh- time to purge all the sugar from my house and come down from the sugar high! But first I wanted to share some shots from the weekend.


Granny Susu with all the youngin's---thanks for the sweet treat bags!  The glow necklaces were a huge hit!

Grady with Fontaine "The Big Banana" Jenkins at ST. Thomas

gotta love vampire teeth

Ruby wore them with style, of course!

swingin' at the Wynnton carnival


a little face paint...all in all I thing we had a strawberry, a fish, a whale, a pumpkin, a banana, hmm and another i can't remember...

ahh yess----the mustache.

Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Monkey

Grady's first s'more ever...at the Rock Ranch

cheezin' for the camera

wearin' dad's cap

they loved the slide through a hill side..
(.Janell- you guys would love this place--next time you come visit!)

in the corn maze


waitin' on the train...we rode at least 4 times.

Big & Ruby

Mags and I raced the boys through the corn maze and nearly won but we had to cheat and leave early cuz we were about to wet our pants!...they don't have porta potties in a corn maze...imagine that!

I love this...Will pouring sugar down the empress's throat!  What a great dad!

Reames was too cool- he claimed the smoke from our camp fire was buggin his eyes--

even the big kids had a blast at the Rock Ranch...'cept when they nearly clogged the underground hill slide by coming down together!

Me, Kaci, and the Roo...getting ready to trick or treat
post signature

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Lots of fun, fun pictures there, but I LOVE the pouring sugar one. If we admit it, Halloween is pretty much doing that, just disguised in chocolate candy wrappers...

Ashley said...

Cute! What a perfect title ~ I am right there with you except I keep eating candy!! What is wrong with me? I love the kids costumes. It's over . . . until next year.

ashley