We got the call this morning---our LOA was issued on 11/3 (day 43) and we just found out--day 47 of our wait. The average right now is 90 days...We were told by our agency this is the earliest they have received an LOA in a long time...they were shocked. But- Will woke up this morning and said "LOA, today?" I chided him and said no not yet--too early...I was hoping for Thanksgiving. But when I heard the phone ring at 11:15- I KNEW!!!!
This is also a bit of answered prayer- we have friends that live right here in our hometown who were 3 weeks ahead of us in the process to bring home their little girl and they got their LOA news this weekend...we had so hoped to travel with them but knew God would have to ordain it...it is really looking like this is HIS PLAN! Now- fingers are crossed that one other family we are close to who also lives nearby will also get good news soon and all 3 families can travel this journey together!
Getting our LOA this quickly also helps us pinpoint a little better when we will travel...it is really looking like early February but we won't know until we receive our Travel Invitation from China in a few months. When that arrives--we could travel as soon as 2 weeks after that.
Such a load is off my mind- I had worried we would get stuck in a pile on someone's desk and get forgotten---but God never forgets us and He has a plan to get us to CHINA SOOON!!!!



7 comments:
What an awesome surprise!! Congrats, that is great news!
WOW!!! That is so great! ou are getting so close! My other friend is in Wuhan right now getting Minsy...I have been cracking up reading her blog...Wuhan is an experience!
That is great news! I love great news this kind gives my happy chills! We got the LOA call last year on Thanksgiving Day...
Yeah!!! You will soon be on your way!!
Congratulations! Willa had to have heard the shouts of praise from this house. We are thrilled and I can hardly wait!
God is so good!
Love!
Ashley
Maybe I will get to meet you in China! We received LOA on the 2nd.
Ni-Haw! So exciting ~ and I'll be praying that you do indeed get to travel with your friends. We got to go back to China with a family from our first trip...
Post a Comment