Friday, September 2, 2011

We've got spirit, yes we do!

I love football season...mostly because I have a football player....
and a whole bunch of cheerleaders!

#77 is my favorite number

 I especially love that coach washes the uniforms!

(Don't worry- he doesn't ride the bench...
only when offense isn't on the field)

Adams played all 4 quarters of his first varsity football game...he's a sophomore.


Big Daddy came out to show his support

He sweats orange and blue...for now anyway.
 (Thinking he may sweat black and gold in a few years--that's GA Tech, baby)

Miss Annajo was even there!

These guys made it all the way through all 4 quarters...
nonstop cheering!


until they were cheered out!

We play our old rivals this week--Jordan (my old alma mater).  Gettin' riled up!


post signature

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Ahhh, I thought for sure your black and gold was going to be the Iowa Hawkeyes :-)

Not much than Friday Night Lights! Especially when it tuckers everyone out!

Kristi said...

Friday night football ~ nothing finer. Especially when you have a kid on the team!
Looks like a great time for the whole family!

The Taylor family said...

Hey there!

So wonderful to see everyone happy and healthy!

Congrats on your new daughter, what a beautiful little one.

Can not wait to follow your trip back.

Love,

claire