Me too!!! I have had the worst time finding good, cute shoes for Ahnalin now that she wears a 1. I had her in those shoes for years. I am not sure what brand those are, but they look like Aster, which is my favorite brand for Ahnalin. Pricey but sturdy! And so "Fall"! Happy red mary jane day!
As a busy mama of six mischevious children, I try to maintain some sanity through sewing, crafting,& reading. I never dreamed i would be so blessed to have such a precious family and am totally fulfilled in the care and keeping of it. I am 40, a wife who is crazy in love with her prince, & a daughter of the King... loving life! We have a HUGE heart for children & adoption and try to ACT on it! Our children are: son AC-16 yrs, son RC-14 yrs, daughter MR-12 yrs, daughter ...ALL homegrown...RF-5 yrs, son GF-4 yrs, and WJ-2 1/2 yrs ...ALL adopted w/special needs from China.
GIGATT
2 comments:
Me too!!! I have had the worst time finding good, cute shoes for Ahnalin now that she wears a 1. I had her in those shoes for years. I am not sure what brand those are, but they look like Aster, which is my favorite brand for Ahnalin. Pricey but sturdy! And so "Fall"! Happy red mary jane day!
Love them!! I have found a pair of white, pink and red on Ebay but you have to search and be patient for them. I love little girly shoes!!
Post a Comment