While we STILL haven't heard from US immigration...life around here rolls on...
Ruby jumped up bright and early this morning to don her uniform clothes for her first day at Clubview!
(Tuesday is White & Navy day--she WANTED to wear red but alas- not until Friday!))
Here she is placing her things in her cubby...
...and posing by the door with the schedule for the day.
She was well received as we made our way down the main hall this morning...Ruby has been a fixture in these halls since coming home 3 1/2 years ago when all of her older siblings were at Clubview. She recieved MANY hugs and well wishes...
I have no doubt she'll have the place whipped into shape by lunchtime.
1 comment:
YEAH for RUBY! Hope she has a wonderful first day. Abigail says "I love her" and "make a homework for her" ;o) I think Abigail likes homework - she sometimes makes up her own. ;o)
Post a Comment