Tuesday, August 9, 2011

a dolly for Miss WJ



 We made contact through a yahoo group with a precious family that is travelling to Wuhan soon.  They offered to take a small gift to our sweet WillaJane when they go.  Having just sent a care package, I was momentarily at a loss for what to send...then it dawned on me that I had wanted to send a baby doll but not being sure she would actually GET it--I didn't want to spend time sewing something that would sit in a box and never reach my baby.  So baby doll it is--I made one up yesterday just like the ones I made Ruby & Grady and it turned out precious.  Just knowing my WillaJane will actually get to hold it makes me smile.


Miss WJ with WIllaJane's referral picture.

The verse written on the dolly's bottom is from Micah 7:7:
"But as for me I watch and hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior;My God will hear me."

And He has!!!!!


post signature

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You are so amazing! I love Willa jane's doll. I think next week is going to be our week!!!!!
Ashley