Monday, May 16, 2011

~~~Willa~~~


 We are T H R I L L E D, elated, overwhelmed, and humbled... but ecstatic to announce another addition to the Clark Posse...

We accepted a referral last week that has been in the works since time began!

NuoFen will be 2 years old at the end of May and lives in Wuhan, Hubei. She is a CHUNKY little darling at 23 pounds and has been diagnosed with minor bilateral clubbed feet. We received an update along with being matched that says she is just beginning to walk. We are hoping to reuse our paperwork from Grady but are awaiting approval from the CCCWA (ie-Chinese government) to do so--either way, we hope to have her home next Spring at the latest!

A couple weeks back, Will & I were reading a book together (Orphanology) and Will read me a quote from Mother Teresa...
"There can never be too many children...it's like saying there are too many flowers...there are never too many flowers."

Will pointed out this evening that NuoFen's name means "Fragrant Flower". Ain't God the coolest?

While we are taking a huge leap of faith in growing our family yet again- we have an amazing sense of peace...the kind that only comes from God.

Everyone's reaction so far has been good natured laughter. (& I'm sure some eyebrow waggling behind our backs ;0) ) What's up with that? All of our big kids are trully happy about the new addition...mainly because none of them will lose their rooms, I think. No- We will NOT be buying a church van...but Adams' getting his license will be just in the nick of time! And no we are not starting our own reality TV show.

We love you guys and know you will help us pray this little one home!

 We've struggled with a name for a few days. Will looked up the Hebrew word for "FINISHED" last night and needless to say we will not be naming the child "Gomer"..UGH!

But- we finally decided over the weekend to name her for her daddy...


WillaJane NuoFen Clark

Jane is for my mother.  (Nancy Jane Taylor Morris)
The Chinese portion was given to her at the orphanage and means "Life of promise" and "fragrant flower"


I new travel website similar to the ones we had with Ruby & Grady is in the works.  I'll let you know when it's up and running!


)))))))hugs((((((((

P.S.  We can't post pictures yet but if you just can't stand to wait-email me and I'll send you a mug shot of our little bean! 


post signature

7 comments:

Cindy said...

All I have to say is...You do me proud to know you!!!I am so impressed with your dedication to adoption.We have groups of friends...girls I raised in church...who are all adopting from Africa.I wished I was younger and had money..I would add to our family.So instead I will be the Nana to so many new little faces at church.
I know you are excited!!I will keep Willa-Jane in my prayers.

Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Kristi said...

So, so happy for you guys! I personally can't wait to see her adorable little face!

Goosegirl said...

Oh Tiffany, I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name!! I am so excited for you!!!! Congratulations to your whole family!

Curt, Pam, Ryan and Carissa said...

So excited for you guys. Can't wait to see a picture and follow your journey. You can send her picture via FB private message!!!!! Hint, Hint!!!!

Stephanie said...

Super excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see her sweet face. :)

Anonymous said...

WoooHooo! So happy for your family!!! WillaJanes, name is beautiful. I can't wait to see her sweet face so I'll be emailing you for her pic.:)
Happy Planning!
hollym.:)s

Kathy said...

Congrats. Can't wait to follow along on your journey again. Love the name, too.