Adams with his Big Daddy on his 15th birthday. Adams received this award at the football banquet the other night--he had a 96 average last semester...the highest of all the freshmen (over 50 boys). I was amazed to learn that our football team has a 3.48 GPA average as a team. WOW!
As a busy mama of six mischevious children, I try to maintain some sanity through sewing, crafting,& reading. I never dreamed i would be so blessed to have such a precious family and am totally fulfilled in the care and keeping of it. I am 40, a wife who is crazy in love with her prince, & a daughter of the King... loving life! We have a HUGE heart for children & adoption and try to ACT on it! Our children are: son AC-16 yrs, son RC-14 yrs, daughter MR-12 yrs, daughter ...ALL homegrown...RF-5 yrs, son GF-4 yrs, and WJ-2 1/2 yrs ...ALL adopted w/special needs from China.
GIGATT
No comments:
Post a Comment