Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving

It was a WILD ride but I can safely say I been there I got the t-shirt.
We started the holiday with a feast at St. Thomas and a program put on by all the children.
Ruby's preschool teacher, Mandy Gill. She taught Reames & MaggieRuth, as well.


We snapped a picture with Delphine Adams--she helps out at our preschool but she was also our babysitter when all the BIGS were LITTLES!



Here's Miss Ruby with her big buddy, Brinlee. They are TIGHT!

A turkey and an Indian...not a symbiotic relationship- usually--
but these two get along pretty well!


The 3 yr old Indians Hosted the feast!


The turkeys were...well...dinner!
~~~

I know I'm late writing this post. Waaay late, but I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge how thankful we are to have ALL of our children under the same roof this year. Last year, we were pining for a little boy on the other side of the world but this year he is here with us eating turkey and holiday treats. It's amazing how far he has come in the few short months he has been home.
And I am so thankful for all of my dear children.

post signature

No comments: