Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Mama, that is soooooooo cuuuuute!"

...says Ruby


I had fun machine quilting the bag pieces--I just freestyled it and it turned out too cute!

Well- the fabric didn't sit around long enough to gather ANY dust...it was just waaaay tooooo cuuuuute so I made a Christmas gift for MaggieRuth out of it. She'd spotted a quilted backpack she wanted but the price tag was too high so I let her look into my stash and pick a fabric---of course she doesn't get the finished bag until Christmas but I had to be sure Miss Picky Pants was going to like it after I broke 3 needles sewing it! So when she spotted my newest addition fresh out of the mail box, she was sure I'd say "NO!" but I indulged her...maybe she'll let me borrow it sometime?
~
The pattern is Quilter's Rucksack by Bethany Reynolds, BTW.

post signature

No comments: