Awww. Poor kids. Morgan was like that for her first couple of haircuts. Abby, on the other hand, loved every minute of hers and still loves for people to do her hair. I guess thats what happens when you finally are allowed to grow hair...lol.
As a busy mama of six mischevious children, I try to maintain some sanity through sewing, crafting,& reading. I never dreamed i would be so blessed to have such a precious family and am totally fulfilled in the care and keeping of it. I am 40, a wife who is crazy in love with her prince, & a daughter of the King... loving life! We have a HUGE heart for children & adoption and try to ACT on it! Our children are: son AC-16 yrs, son RC-14 yrs, daughter MR-12 yrs, daughter ...ALL homegrown...RF-5 yrs, son GF-4 yrs, and WJ-2 1/2 yrs ...ALL adopted w/special needs from China.
GIGATT
2 comments:
Awww. Poor kids. Morgan was like that for her first couple of haircuts. Abby, on the other hand, loved every minute of hers and still loves for people to do her hair. I guess thats what happens when you finally are allowed to grow hair...lol.
What cute memories you are making! Love the sharing!!
Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham
Post a Comment