Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Crafty moments...

I have had only a few moments to spare lately but I have made quite a few fun little projects and keep forgetting to photograph them...shame on me!


Ruby's new "Grey Squirrel" skirt--there is NOT a grey squirrel to be found anywhere on it--there IS a tiny pink one--but she loves to sing that song right now and so this is her new Fall outfit. It's "Little Hip Skirts" by Favorite Things with one alteration made--the cinderella style drawstrings and ribbons. I paired it with a shirt from Carter's and VOILA!
The ribbons and lace give it some sass.

I found the most beautiful berry wreaths at Target recently for the most ridiculous price so I decided to make my own!

(Sorry it's sideways--oops)
SO for $20-- I made 2 wreaths from some grapevine, some berry stems, and hot glue.
Sure beats the $60 ones at Target.


This is a quick little burp cloth I made up for my friend Carley--baby M will be here very soon!!!



post signature

3 comments:

Kristi said...

You sew? Oh my word, that little skirt is so precious!

Goosegirl said...

Oh pretty! I LOVE LE's new outfit! I love the ruching. I like to add that too for fun. And the wreathes are so pretty and autumny. I am so glad to see your creations!

Stephanie said...

Sooo cute! All of it! Cute!