Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Feet Part 5...downtown B'Ham and the case of the redneck casts!

ready for a dove shoot--
BTW- I still can't get over how serious he looks in every picture I take...GUYS- he is soooo NOT this serious MOST of the time--He's a goofball. He does not like new people or crowded situations but other than that- he is so cute and fun and lovable and funny! Oh well- you'll just have to take my word for it.
BUT ISN'T HE THE MOST HANDSOME LITTLE GUY YOU'VE EVER SEEN???
and only in the SOUTH are you going to see a little boy in CAMO casts sporting a john john & peter pan collar!

Mr. Spencer takes care of Grady's casting each week...really nice guy!

Dr. Khoury stretching G's feet today--the left foot is VERY cooperative but his right is being more stubborn.

a bath was definitely in order- STINKY!!!!
The cheezits Grady had hidden in his cast had crumbled and made quite a mess-- as well as leaving some weird indentations on his shins.

sweet feet


between casting



on the ride into the hospital--G's chariot



the old casts--#4






We headed for Birmingham on a Wednesday this week since Monday was a holiday--therefore we had to meet up with Dr. Khoury at his regular clinic at UAB in downtown Birmingham. It made for a longer day and we look forward to seeing him at our usual Southside clinic on Monday as usual next week.
`
Sorry if the pix are a little out of order.
I'm tired...deal with it
:>)

post signature


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your casting updates and of course the other ones as well!!! When I see Grady's feet I seriously think "delicious!!" They are so cute! hoping for the stubborn right one to loosen up and get moving!
prayers
Liz
ps LOVE LOVE LOVE the camo casts!!!

Steph said...

No tears this time? All of your babies are precious!