Saturday, June 5, 2010

a flurry of activity

I put out our red ribbon today--so we can keep up the tradition we have --it's all part of welcoming home our new little one...we've had 2 blue ribbons, 1 pink ribbon, & 2 red ribbons.

The white envelope that we will tote to China

Here it is---our TA!!!

Mags & Ruby with the Fedex package

Our calendar for June/July
CRAZY!!!!
~~
Lots goin' on around here, as you can imagine. Let me just state for the record--my dear, sweet, intelligent, capable husband has thrown me to the wolves. He left on a camping trip today while I am making ALL of our travel arrangements...ALL of them...from the plane tickets to the dinner cruise on the Pearl River in Guangzhou, zoo visit, and train rides while we are in China. We already know I will be packing us up as well as buying all of the little necessities we'll need for this little adventure, and getting the kiddos squared away. Not to mention all of the adoption paperwork I chased after for the past year to get this thing going...


mark my words--Grady will bond with Will first.


& I'm so totally ok with that...because I know what that will do for both of their spirits. and besides- Will has to go back to work at some point & I'll have the little booger all to myself !

post signature


No comments: