that our Article 5 ( this is just proof to the US government that our child IS INDEED and orphan) will be picked up from the US Consulate in Guangzhou and our paperwork will be delivered to the CCAA--the China Center for Adoption Affairs. I KNOW it will be picked up tomorrow but I don't know how long before it is delivered to the CCAA--same day? a few days? next week?
hmmm
so when it IS delivered to the CCAA--our wait for the final step in this whole process begins...the wait for TA (travel approval)--or invitation from China to come get our little boy! When we have TA- our agency will arrange our Consulate appointment in Guangzhou and we will travel within a few weeks.
So we are coming down to the wire...there is no worry of all this falling through--it's a done deal. We just can't make plane reservations until we have that appointment time nailed down.
So- the clock starts NOW--it's 8:35 in the morning on Monday in China as I write this. Our TA could come 1 to 4 weeks from now. Probably 3 weeks...then a couple more before we actually get on that plane.
My prediction is conservative--I think we will get on a plane on June 17th...meet Grady on June 21st...appointment at the consulate on June 29...home around July 2.
Any predictions?
'OBX schoolcation' {respect for the Wrights}
5 years ago
2 comments:
Goosebumps!!! I have no predictions as I can't even fathom all that your going through. Am I wrong or was all this MUCH easier when we went to get Ruby and Zoe?!?! or was it just as crazy and I'm blocking that part of "labor" out? Either way I want you to travel NOW so there is no excuse to NOT see you in Tennessee!!!
love ya
Liz
YAY!!!
My prediction is that I want to see you all HOME by Father's Day for a new family photo!
Happy Mother's Day Tiffany!
Post a Comment