
notice his clubbed feet...
both dolls have this verse stitched on their bottoms. All of our children have their own verses--I'd been waiting on God to give me Grady's and finally this weekend, He showed me this. I think it applies to both Grady and us as we travel.
I know boys don't usually play with dolls but these little boy dolls were too cute not to try--plus Grady will have an older sister who will probably MAKE him play her games...so now he at least has a masculine doll to play her games with.
Ruby kissing her brother's babies--come home soon, Grady!
"I love you, Grady!"Waiting during this adoption has been very different from the last time. THIS time- we know exactly WHO we are waiting for. We know his face, his needs, his foster family (which provides MUCH reassurance we did NOT have while waiting for Ruby). We are able to put a face with our prayers and most days this is comforting...but some times I just get so blasted tired of this.
The longer we wait- the more stuff Grady's closet and room acquire...this may not be a good thing but it is helpful to me to work on projects that involve him or that he will one day play with. It also means that the longer we wait- the more he grows and he may not even fit into the clothes I've made him...so I have to sew a new season's wardrobe... that's what I tell myself anyway. Really, I just enjoy the projects and knowing there is a little boy who will be home in my arms very soon.
2 comments:
I love your little babies! I've been looking at the Baby Be Blessed dolls. I'm also waiting for the perfect scripture to speak to me for Parker's doll... in God's time!
Did you make these dolls or did you go through Baby Be Blessed. I just found out about them and they are sooooo cute.
P.S. Can't wait until it warms up around here for Carissa to wear her jean jacket you embelished for her. It is hanging where I can see it everyday and it always brings me a smile!!
Post a Comment