Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Baby Wawta's dedication





My brother has the most beautiful little boys (except for my own, that is). They are Wilson, Woodruff, & Wawta (that's Walter to everyone except Ruby). They are blond headed, blue eyed, sometimes mischevious, some are curly haired, but ALWAYS precious! I am only 4 years older than my only sibling but I had my children much earlier in life...therefore I always figured we would be at different stages as far as child rearing goes....until God brought us Ruby and soon Grady. This has put my baby brother and I in the same court and I am so blessed because of it. It's nice to have kidlets the same age who can grow up together and be pals and classmates. Ruby adores her cousins and they adore my big kids. I just think it's really cool that God worked it out that child raising could be something that brings our 2 families closer together.
~~~~~~~~~~~
WE LOVE THE HOLLANDS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

post signature

No comments: