Tuesday, December 22, 2009

NEW Pictures of Grady









We got the best Christmas gift this year this morning--a few days early. Nicole called from AAC (our agency) with the news that she had pictures for us of the cutest little boy in the world...had to be our Grady. We have not had news of him for several months now and with our file heading off to China soon- we were hoping for word of him. I have not had time to really analyze what I see in the photos but rest assured I will be staring at them a lot over the coming days. Now that 2010 is almost here...we are beginning to get really excited and looking forward to bringing him home.
Just thought I'd share...

post signature

4 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

How great to get the updated photos etc... I am sure you were excited :) What a great Christmas gift.

Anonymous said...

Grady is adorable, Tiffany!! I think he looks like Ruby!:)What a wonderful early Christmas gift. Have fun looking at your little son!
take care,
hollym.

TJWright said...

Looks like the piano teacher will have another Clark student. ;o) These pics sure are cute. Ruby can give him a bath in a plastic tub while you cook dinner. HA HA!

Jenny said...

He is soo handsome! I love the
1st pic with his sweet pouty lips!

Jenny