My girl loves to be right under foot when I'm cooking dinner so I found a way to keep her busy and happy...and she gets herself (& sometimes the floor) a bit cleaner in the process.
I love this idea and the pictures! I'd love to use them and a link back to your blog on my facebook for the rest of the adoption community I know to enjoy-- let me know if that is possible.I won't do it without your permission!
As a busy mama of six mischevious children, I try to maintain some sanity through sewing, crafting,& reading. I never dreamed i would be so blessed to have such a precious family and am totally fulfilled in the care and keeping of it. I am 40, a wife who is crazy in love with her prince, & a daughter of the King... loving life! We have a HUGE heart for children & adoption and try to ACT on it! Our children are: son AC-16 yrs, son RC-14 yrs, daughter MR-12 yrs, daughter ...ALL homegrown...RF-5 yrs, son GF-4 yrs, and WJ-2 1/2 yrs ...ALL adopted w/special needs from China.
GIGATT
2 comments:
Abigail likes water play too but it's usually limited to the bath tub or when they do it at preschool. Hope you have enough for her when we come. ;o)
I love this idea and the pictures! I'd love to use them and a link back to your blog on my facebook for the rest of the adoption community I know to enjoy-- let me know if that is possible.I won't do it without your permission!
Post a Comment