Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast at St. Thomas...

Miss Sandra

Miss AnnaJo

Abigail & Janell & Ruby

Proud parents of the cutest turkey around

the chaos before the show--

Mama & Ruby

Ruby & Daddy

fat lil turkey


the treat Ruby gave all her friends


This is why I love St. Thomas...the tradition, Miss Tisha's feast (best dressing in town!), Mrs. Anderson's flute playing, Father Doug's prayer, the drums, the children all dressed up as Pilgrims, Indians, pumpkins, and Turkeys, the songs, the parents grappling for the best viewing positions, Miss AnnaJo & Miss Sandra(& their hearts for children)...there is just so much to love. If you were there- you get it--if not--well, Bless your heart.


And as the children sang their blessing- "God is so Good"--I shed tears of thankfulness...because He IS SOOOO GOOD to me!! I am so thankful for my youngest blessing and the one to come...I never thought I'd sit in another St. Thomas assembly. I am so glad I get to!


post signature


No comments: