Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mags & Ruby's room

Sorry for the glare--this is the decal I had made for the wall...red, hot pink, and bubble gum pink.
kitschy light fixture

Ruby sleeps on the top twin bunk and Mags on the bottom double.

The bookshelves above the girls' desks--we left the blue paint from the boys old decor and it turned out good with all the colors and schemes in the room.
The shelves are just right for displaying Mags' Breyer horse collection and her AG dolls.


This was a train table I had made for the boys room--perfect for playing games and dollhouse, etc. We added some fabric to doll it up a bit.

This is Ruby's little play area--doll beds, shelving, etc.

Ruby's chest of drawers went into her closet--with a little re configuring of the shleving.


The doll cabinet


The girls moved into the biggest bedroom in the house and are sleeping in the same room for the first time ever. They are 7 1/2 years apart in age and 8 school years. I don't know how long this will last but Mags was thrilled to have a roomate for now at least.


post signature


1 comment:

JenEvang said...

Everything in the house looks fantastic! You have worked hard on every room and I know the kids are thrilled. Miss seeing you more.
Jen