Our family celebrated the Labor Day holiday down at the family farm by inviting several families to join us for a picnic. While there are many ponds & lakes & even a river nearby...there are too many alligators and slimmy things to swim in them...BUT...I knew the kids would need a way to cool off so I engineered this wet concoction from some plastic drop cloths, tape, a hose, a sprinkler, and some baby shampoo. I'd never tried it before but upon viewing several college frat house videos on YouTube--I felt up to the challenge. I assembled it in about 10 minutes and VOILA! It worked! The kids had a blast...from toddlers to teenagers and it was big enough that several kids could do it at the same time.
Don't you love it when motivation & a good idea come together?!?!
Mags & my God daughter, Sarah Beth, enjoying time together.
My nephew, William, took charge of the hose to make sure everyone got good and wet.I meant to post this already- but as you can tell, I haven't been posting much lately. Just more evidence of how busy we've been around the Clark house of late. "busy" is quickly becoming a nasty word around my house~!

1 comment:
It looks like a blast!! You are one smart, ingenious mama!
Post a Comment