Friday, September 18, 2009

I am reading the BEST book...



I found this book yesterday and then discovered her blog...OWLHAVEN

Oh. My. Goodness.......

We speak the same language! And this woman gets me...if you have EVER thought about having a larger than average family or wondered about those of us crazy/blessed enough to do so...READ THIS BOOK!

She has another book out called "Family Feasts for under $75 a month"---awesome! She has the best tips for saving money at the grocery store and still feeding your family well. I mean REALLY good tips--realistic and useful!

So -- I am working on a post about large families...check back, but in the mean time skip on over to Amazon and get yourself a copy of her book...even if you only have a few kiddos- she has great thoughts on raising children in our current climate.


post signature

2 comments:

TJWright said...

Have it handy for when we come visit in 2 months, maybe I can finish it while we're there. ha ha

Anonymous said...

So Tiffany, is the older lady in the cooking video the author of the book?
She was a cutey! i love older people.:)