Sorry I haven't posted in a while...Mags was sick last week and Reames came home from a boyscout campout very ill. He spent the evening last night (and the wee hours of the morning today) with Will at the E.R. Seems like the flu but they got home around 5am and are still asleep so I don't have the actual verdict yet.
On the positive side...we got new pictures of Grady over the weekend from a family in Finland...yes, I said Finland. This mom saw my intro on a yahoo group for the orphanage that Grady resides in and contacted me. Seems she was there to get her daughter back in May and received photos of her daughter in her foster home...and Grady is in the same home/family and therefore is in many of the pictures with her daughter because they were close friends. The cool thing about all the photos is that Grady is NOT the subject so they catch him in very natural poses doing everyday things...very telling. I just thing it is such a God thing to have linked up with this mama and be able to get more info on Grady in this way.
So go check out the link and see the new photos I have added on both the
update page and under Grady's homeland- Wuzhou SWI- there are new photos of the orphanage where Grady spends part of the day when he is not with his foster family.
www.gritsngrace.org
'OBX schoolcation' {respect for the Wrights}
5 years ago
1 comment:
Hi Tiffany,
The link for Grady's page is not working.
I am still praying for your family to be all healed.
Post a Comment