Our family is growing once again!




Grady Fletcher Zhen'Ao Clark
born January 21, 2008
in Wuzhou City, Guangxi Province
People's Republic of China
referral accepted July 13, 2009
China approved on August 4, 2009
Many of you sweet followers of this humble blog will be surprised (but I know H-A-P-P-Y) to hear of our latest addition. We are thrilled and stunned to be blessed so richly by our Father. It is our GREATEST pleasure to finally be able to share the news with the world.
He will have his OWN website so that all of you can follow along when we travel to receive him in China in the Spring of 2010. (China blocks blogger so we can't update THIS site while there) Don't worry- we will still be here for the most part but if you want to learn more about China, the adoption process, etc and to follow us while we are on our journey...please visit here...
You will probably wonder how we have been referred a little boy from China? There are MANY boys available in China...all special needs of one sort or another. Grady has clubbed feet that we will have treated in Atlanta when he comes home. We have already received an update and even had some input on his current treatment!! This is practically unheard of so it is definitely an answered prayer. Another positive is that Grady is in foster care!!! This means he is receiving personal attention and care from a specific family. It is also funded by "Half the Sky".
The decision to adopt again is a story I will save for another post but please join us in celebrating the newest member of the Clark Crew!
ever so blessed...

7 comments:
Congrats!! What a handsome little guy. We are also adopting again. Our daughter is in Xuzhou!!
Oh Tiffany!! Grady is darling! What a gorgeous boy!!
The second I saw his feet, I got all teared up. India's feet were just like that. And she is totally healed now.
I am so excited for you all!!
Hugs,
Sivje
o girl! I am so happy about your latest addition. I remmeber when you brought Ruby home and us praying at church. I cant wait!
Tiffany, Grady is so CUTE!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys. Let me know if I can help you with anything!!!!!
Hugs,
Laura
Oh Tiffany... what a wonderful surprise! He is simply gorgeous!! We are so happy for all of you! I can't wait to meet all of you in November!
Congratulations! What wonderful news! We'll be praying for you guys.
He is absolutely beautiful! What a wonderful addition to a wonderful family! Congratulations!
Post a Comment