Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Cruise...

our first glimpse of the Liberty

they clean up pretty well

goodbye stress...

bye bye Miami

someone caught me playing shuffleboard



the kid pool area




ahhh- the icecream from Sprinkles was the best!




This was the set for the "Handsel & Gretel" scene in the show "Ever After"...amazing costumes & scenery...it felt like you were on Broadway!

those are some mighty big shoes to fill, Rubes

Adams mastering the surfrider on a boogeyboard

one of the many towel sculptures in the kids cabin

Playing putt putt...Ruby was mad when she had to give her ball back at the end.

Mags on the wall

Reames spent a lot of time on the wall

our waiter Darmawan with the kids- he always gave Ruby extra fruit & icecream


the kids in Ocho Rios watching a man carving wooden statues in the craft market-- Reames got to help

YES!!! They have a BK in Ocho Rios...thank you very much
snorkeling with the sting rays off Grand Cayman--sorry there is not a ray in the photo...they wouldn't cooperate! but it was soooooo kewl! Oh- just so you know --that is NOT a pool --that is the ocean!!!!

a little life lesson learned on the island

it's all good, mon!

We even managed to find a McDonald's in Cozumel..Daddy was happy

Fearless---

I don't even have words for this...caption anyone?

They say it's lucky if a bird poops on your head....Maggie- feeling lucky?

I love this picture of Reames & I because he is always so busy but always has time for his mama.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had a fantabulous time on our vacation...lots of cool sites, yummy food, neat activities, and just an awesome experience all the way around. We did so much in 7 days that I know I won't be able to share it all here- but this is just a taste! (they are in no particular order)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great fun! Glad you guys had such a great vacation.

Goosegirl said...

I love the pics! Your trip looks amazing!

I had to laugh though, when I saw the Burger King in Ocho Rios. I ate there with my parents 20 years ago! My parents were missionaries in Jamaica and I visited them and got to know the island. I really liked Jamaica.

I am glad you all had a fun time and got to spend relaxing time as a family. Those times are priceless.