Monday, April 13, 2009

a sigh of accomplishment

Front cover


Back cover

Title page


Ruby's book is finally finished and nearly ready to be printed. I have sent it to several friends for a little proofreading. I've already made several corrections...& I thought it was perfect! It's a good feeling to have it done but now I need a new project and I'm just not into my sewing mode right now. So anyway- maybe I'll go see if I can turn this into a smilebox slideshow...




post signature


3 comments:

Laura said...

This is beautiful! Where di you get most of your scrapbook digi supplies? I am just getting started and I spend more time looking and in awe at all that can be done, than actually scrapping! Oh well, I enjoy it! I would love to see the finished product one day! Keep on crafting! You do beautiful things!

Anonymous said...

it's so beautiful! what an accomplishment!

love,
Liz

Goosegirl said...

Tiffany, this is just gorgeous. I would love to know how you did it. I have all the stuff to do a scrapbook in hard copy but know I am never going to choose that over sewing. But the thought of digital scrapbooking is definitely intriguing. What you have shown is just gorgeous.

Right now, I am shoulder deep in prom dress creation.

I pray the Lord continues to bless your beautiful family.