I have to make 10 pairs of puppy pants for my daughter's big school production of '101 Dalmations'. I have been REALLY putting it off. I know it's just one little service I can perform as a sewing mama and I trully don't mind being asked. Heck- ask me again next year for the next school production but when it comes down to actually sewing them....much like my laundry...there are sooo many other fun things to do!
I actually have 2 kids involved in the production...RC is a props/ set man...he helped build all the really intricate props and scenery pieces like steps and doors & a HUGE TV screen. MR is "Lucky" the puppy- one of a few dalmations with a speaking part. They had to tryout back in September and have been rehearsing ever since. The show is in March. Can't wait.
1 comment:
Hi Tiffany!
As efficient at sewing as you are,
you'll have those pants sewn in no time and puppy dog tails, too!:)
Happy stitching!
holly m.
Post a Comment