I thought it might be nice to prove for posterity's sake (and my own sanity) that I have caught the laundry up at least ONCE...it does happen and I have photos for proof!
Wow, that picture of the laundry on your couch looks like Alyssa's bedroom floor right now - Don't know what's clean and what's dirty! I'm sure it will end up in the hamper when I tell her it needs to be picked up. Much easier for mom to wash and refold, than to fold and put away. Man, is she spoiled!!!
As a busy mama of six mischevious children, I try to maintain some sanity through sewing, crafting,& reading. I never dreamed i would be so blessed to have such a precious family and am totally fulfilled in the care and keeping of it. I am 40, a wife who is crazy in love with her prince, & a daughter of the King... loving life! We have a HUGE heart for children & adoption and try to ACT on it! Our children are: son AC-16 yrs, son RC-14 yrs, daughter MR-12 yrs, daughter ...ALL homegrown...RF-5 yrs, son GF-4 yrs, and WJ-2 1/2 yrs ...ALL adopted w/special needs from China.
GIGATT
4 comments:
I hear you! That laundry is always such an uphill battle.
It's actually my favorite chore most of the time, but sometimes I get annoyed that it's the perpetual chore.
I just have 2 at home now, but it still amazes me that there's always something dirty.
~Laura
a Bethany mom
can you now come to my house please since you have nothing to do now!!!! LOL
Can't wait for Chicago in July!
Love
Liz
Wow, that picture of the laundry on your couch looks like Alyssa's bedroom floor right now - Don't know what's clean and what's dirty! I'm sure it will end up in the hamper when I tell her it needs to be picked up. Much easier for mom to wash and refold, than to fold and put away. Man, is she spoiled!!!
Love,
Colleen
I am jealous....you should see the pile I have!! Thanks for showing the photo - - now I know I am not the only one!!
Heather
Post a Comment