Thursday, February 5, 2009

Chores, chores


after the big book cleanup...
~~~~

I recently cleaned out the den bookshelves of all books I don't LOVE. I am a huge lover of books and it was very hard to come to the point of letting these go but there was simply no more space...hence I cleaned it out a little.


Anyone have any good suggestions on where I should take these? I'm not up for selling them online...just want them gone! I also have about 35 yrs worth of National Geographics.
Any takers?


post signature


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Your couch cracks me up because right now mine looks exactly the same way, except it's clean laundry in baskets and packages from shopping. Guess I should get off the computer and get to putting laundry away!

Jenny

Jenny said...

I forgot to add give LE a big kiss and hug from Mia!!!

Laura said...

I think you can donate the books to the Friends of the Library for sale. You do a great job keeping up with all that you do! I love reading about everything!