A Really good friend's mom gave me the cutest book ever for Christmas with the thought that I might could work it into my blog. She was right...I have chuckled many times as I have flipped through it and wanted to share a few with you. I think I might share a few every week for a little while...we'll see...
Give yourself a nickname before someone else does.
If it doesn't bleed, you won't get much sympathy.
Big clothes make you feel smaller.
You run faster than you thought you could when you're being chased by a bumble bee.
and my favorite...
If you're going to draw on the wall, do it behind the couch.
2 comments:
thanks for the entertainment!! and why are you awake at 4:30am??
Haven't checked in for awhile. You are always great for a pick me up!! Any chance you would want to give out the pattern for your fabric house??? please, please. My daughter saw it and really wants me to make her one for her bday next month.
Post a Comment