LE's fabric playhouse is finally complete...it really turned out cuter than my expectations
I wish I hadn't started applique-ing all the bugs, birds, and flowers but once it was finished, they turned out cute. Will put the pvc frame house together while LE napped...now it awaits Christmas Eve in the basement where she never ventures...we hope.
My prince...such a good sport. Good thing I married an engineer because I could NEVER have figured the plans out for the frame. Honey- call Ga Tech and let them know that degree DID come in handy!
4 comments:
You truly are one talented lady and I am totally envious of it!!! I hope your family has a VERY Merry Christmas and that Ruby enjoys her first one. Can you believe 1 year ago today we were waiting to travel to get our daughters???? God is so good.
Love,
Liz Freeby and family
Oh my goodness!!!!! I love the house. What a wonderful gift for her to enjoy for many years. Kudos to Will for figuring out the PVC frame. I also love the dress with the bunny, snow and evergreens, simply beautiful! Merry Christmas to you all!!!!
Jenny, John and MiaRose
Oh Tiffany, you are amazing!!! I love the house so much!! And the new dresses are amazing too. I LOVE the polka dot one so much.
I am still smocking India's Christmas Eve nightgown! YIKES!
I love this Tiffany! I can see all four of them loving this one.
Post a Comment