I am sooooo glad school is out now for the holidays...no more concerts, class parties, treat bags to make and teacher gifts to wrap and deliver. I promise I'm not a scrooge...I just want to be home with my children wrapping presents, making cookies, looking at the lights, reading baby Jesus books (to LE), etc.
As a busy mama of six mischevious children, I try to maintain some sanity through sewing, crafting,& reading. I never dreamed i would be so blessed to have such a precious family and am totally fulfilled in the care and keeping of it. I am 40, a wife who is crazy in love with her prince, & a daughter of the King... loving life! We have a HUGE heart for children & adoption and try to ACT on it! Our children are: son AC-16 yrs, son RC-14 yrs, daughter MR-12 yrs, daughter ...ALL homegrown...RF-5 yrs, son GF-4 yrs, and WJ-2 1/2 yrs ...ALL adopted w/special needs from China.
GIGATT
No comments:
Post a Comment