Thursday, December 18, 2008

Watch this!


Last Christmas and the few before that, this song brought me to tears because I was so devastated that our little girl was sitting somewhere in an orphanage without us. She may not have known it was Jesus' birth but I knew and I wanted her home with her mama.

So last year we hung the stockings and decorated the tree and knew that THIS year she would finally be home.

While she isn't too enthused about Santa, she can point to her heart--the one with 2 tiny holes in it that we like to call her "Holy Heart"-- when you ask her where Jesus lives. Who cares about Santa when you've got that?

Our precious gift IS finally home...& I am profoundly grateful.



post signature


2 comments:

TJWright said...

I totally agree Tiffany. Isn't this Christmas so much better?? Last year, the tree came down Dec. 26th so it was put away and I could stress over last minute packing and weighing bags!!

Jennifer said...

We rejoice with you in your blessing!