AC finished his science fair project and I think I'm more relieved than he is....It turned out so good and I am so proud of all the work he put into it. I'll let you know if he wins.
Adams, What a fantastic job you have done! I am so proud of you, and know that a prize is in the wings!! You are one fantastic young man. You do such great things with a wonderful spirit! Love you! Nana & Danny
As a busy mama of six mischevious children, I try to maintain some sanity through sewing, crafting,& reading. I never dreamed i would be so blessed to have such a precious family and am totally fulfilled in the care and keeping of it. I am 40, a wife who is crazy in love with her prince, & a daughter of the King... loving life! We have a HUGE heart for children & adoption and try to ACT on it! Our children are: son AC-16 yrs, son RC-14 yrs, daughter MR-12 yrs, daughter ...ALL homegrown...RF-5 yrs, son GF-4 yrs, and WJ-2 1/2 yrs ...ALL adopted w/special needs from China.
GIGATT
1 comment:
Adams,
What a fantastic job you have done!
I am so proud of you, and know that
a prize is in the wings!! You are
one fantastic young man. You do such great things with a wonderful
spirit! Love you!
Nana & Danny
Post a Comment